Wednesday 11 February 2015

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for Website Designing / Development

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for Website Designing / Programming

Sample 1: Website Development Cover Letter Sample

Dear Hiring Manager,
I’m a Web Developer, and I’m very interested in your job post “Put the Job Title Here”
I have recently worked for a US Company as a team leader, where my responsibilities included developing their basic Web Layout platform.

I have consistently delivered projects on time and under budget. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project. A number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio. I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving. I will be available 15 hours per week for this position.
Regards,
(Put your name here)
Sample 2: Web developer
Dear Hiring Manager,(You may use name of Hiring Manger too)
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.
Today Your job posting has caught my attention because I’m a looking for a job  and I’m keenly considering your job post including these skills. I have excellent experience in Website Designing/Development. I believe my abilities would be perfect for your venture. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame. I am professional website designer/developer. I have (year) years of experience in this field and can provide you my past sample work.
Past sample work:
1.
2
3.
I will be serving you with all my hard work and skills.
I am expert in the following website designing languages.
HTML
PHP
CSS
Joomla
Blogger
WordPress
Java Script
Web Designing
“Moving ahead, I can commit 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. Please you can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.”
I am mostly on the internet on google messenger and skype. We can talk about there in information in a fast way, if you are fascinated. I hope you’d give me this opportunity.
Regards,
You’re Name
Sample 3: Web developer
Dear Hiring Manager,
I’m a Web Developer, and I’m very interested in your job post  “ Put The Job Title Here” I have recently worked for a US Company as a team leader, where my responsibilities included developing there  basic Web Layout platform. I have consistently delivered projects on time and under budget, which has earned me the role of team lead on a number of recent projects, as you’ll see in my work hi
story. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project. A number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio. My work for xyz.com, in which I transferred a complicated Javascript app to the cloud, is very similar to your position.
I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the pplication you’re moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud. I will be available 15 hours per week for this position.
Regards,
You’re Name
Sample 4: Web developer
Dear Hiring Manager!
I am highly experienced web designer seeking website designing work. I’m willing to learn new technologies and standards in designing. Portfolio available in my oDesk profile. I am sending you this covering letter in regard to the job post you posted in oDesk. Having read the job post, I would like to apply for the position of Web Designer.
I am a Web Designer with experience. I am highly capable of testing a variety of internet applications and finding solutions to clients needs and problems. I enjoy coding new website and applications designs from a brief and making a website that clients will really love. I would really appreciate the chance to share my skills and enthusiasm with you as follows:
1. Excellent interpersonal skills, consistently building rapport with clients and coworkers.
2. Experienced in multiple platforms including Windows desktop from Windows 95 to
3. Windows 7, Windows Server, Mac OS X and Red Hat Linux.
4. Advanced knowledge and experience with front-end web technologies such as
HTML/XHTML, CSS, XML, JSP and JavaScript with Ajax, JSON and jQuery, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
5. Additionally, advanced knowledge of back-end web technologies such as classic ASP, OOP
6. PHP, Apache, mod_rewrite, WordPress, Drupal, SQL, MySQL and relational
database concepts.
7. Intermediate experience with enterprise level E-commerce system Oracle iStore.
8. Advanced knowledge of modern business applications such as Dreamweaver
CS5, Photoshop CS5, BootStrap and custom responsive website designing.
9. Broad experience in managing a team as well as training others in web technologies.
I have worked for World Vision as Web Designer creating a custom-made CMS, front-end design and coding, making the website compatible with all type of computer/mobile devices, designing applications in an SOA environment and developing front-end designs from PSD to HTML.
I worked for Safeway as Web Developer creating web applications including custom CRM, CMS and LMS tools. Responsibilities included initial design concepts, front-end designs and coding, back-end programming and database schemas, documentation and IIS Server administration.
I believe I am highly capable and experienced for this position, whilst in my previous positions I learnt a lot about the role and I am now ready to progress my career further. Please find my portfolio where you will see all of my previous work samples, which I believe shows my suitability for the role. If you want to discuss my application, please call me on . I can make myself available for interview at a time convenient for yourselves.
Regards: [You’re Name here…]
Sample 5: Web developer
Dear Hiring Manager!
With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Having several years experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science, I strongly believe I can make a significant contribution to First Media Web Developers. My web developing expertise includes:
1. Designing, building and maintaining eCommerce websites.
2. Strong database knowledge specifically MySQL and querying database.
3. Extensive knowledge of ASP, JSP, JavaScript, CSS and (X) HTML.
4. I am skilled in PHP, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3 as well.
I possess excellent communication skills and can liaise effectively with both clients and work colleagues. Other strong points include an ability to work as part of a team or individually, multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines under pressure. Therefore in view of all of the above I would be highly gratified if you consider me for this important position.
I am available to come in for an interview at any time, and would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and your staff. I hope that I am granted an opportunity to talk and perhaps meet with you in the very near future.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards: [Your Name Here…]
Sample 6: Web developer
Dear Hiring Manager,
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.
Today your job posting has caught my attention because I'm a facebook freak and I’m keenly considering your job post including these skills. I have excellent experience in Website Designing/Development. I believe my abilities would be perfect for your venture. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame. I am professional website designer/developer. I have years of experience in this field and can provide you my past sample work. I will be serving you with all my hard work and skills.
I am expert in the following website designing languages.
HTML
PHP
CSS
Joomla
Blogger
Wordpress
“Moving ahead, I can commit 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. Please you can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.”
I am mostly on the internet on google messenger and skype. We can talk about there in information in a fast way, if you are fascinated. I hope you'd give me this opportunity.
 Regards,
Your name here

Sample 7: Web developer
Dear Hiring Manager,
I’m interested in the position of "job name here” you recently posted. I have been a working as (your position) for (no of year) years, and am very familiar with Wordpress and joomla. During my "no of year" years as "position" in "your company ", I managed a couple of websites. You can see some of my own writing in my portfolio

http://example.com
http://example.com

“You had mentioned that you were looking for someone with a background in "background of job". I studied it in college, where I majored in Computer Science .

“Moving forward, I can dedicate "no of availabe hour" hours/week to your company, and my daily hours are negotiable. I’m very excited to assist you in making your Sites successful – please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this position further.”

my skype id : "Your skype Id"
Regards,
"Your Name"
Sample 8: Web developer

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for Database Administrator / Manager

Dear Hiring Manager!
I came to know of your company’s job post for a Database Manager. I am direct my resume to your attention. I have approximately three years of experience working in a computer support capacity, organizing and maintaining databases. Currently, I am a student Technician at the Career Center and I provide technical support to both Career Center employees and student customers. This office has an exceptionally busy system with a very high volume of traffic. The Career Center provides 24/7 online access to career services for over 44,000 students at Texas a&M. There are thirty-eight permanent employees and over seventy workstations throughout the office. I believe that my experiences in this setting have prepared me to meet the demands of Action Advertising Agency’s fast-paced environment.
With 5 years of experience, I am very effective in:
Identifying user requirements to build and administer complex databases.
Ensuring that database is working efficiently and without bugs.
Altering and updating the database structure when needed.
Maintaining, backing-up and restoring data to prevent data loss.
I have worked in MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Database Management Systems.
I have excellent experience in executing the SQL queries in these DBMS’s efficiently.
I am very interested in learning more about the Database Manager position at your company. At your convenience, I would like to talk with you to discuss my qualifications and the value I can bring to your organization. You can contact me on Skype, Yahoo or Google Talk for interview. I look forward to talking with you.
Regards: [You’re Name here…]
Sample 9: Web developer

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for PHP Programming Language

Dear hiring manager!
You job post caught my attention where you required the skills of PHP programming to develop websites and web applications. Let me tell you that I have created few websites in the past and I have satisfied the clients, with my skills. I have good experience in PHP website and online applications development.
You can also review my portfolio and profile (IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS JOB HISTORY AND PORTFOLIO ITEMS). Review the feedback of my past clients and you will come to know about my skills (IF YOUR PROFILE HAS FEEDBACK OF PREVIOUS CLIENTS). I am mostly available through Skype, where we can discuss in an efficient way.
Regards: (You’re Name here…)

No comments: