Wednesday 11 February 2015

Odesk Sales and Marketing Categories Job Cover Letter Samples

Odesk cover letter samples for SEO

 Onpage SEO / off page SEO Cover letter

Sample 1:  Search Engine Optimization

Dear Hiring Manager,
As per your project specification I have seen that you need a very good reliable SEO Team for On-site Off-Site optimization strictly using White Hat Technology for you.

For any search engine work to be very honest it takes time for a site to have good ranking in the search engines.
I have to follow these steps for on page optimization and off page optimization
Off page optimization
1. Directory Submission
2. Article Submission
3. Relevant Forum Posting
4. Social Bookmarking Site
5. Making a blog entry
6. Link Exchange
7. Posting Answer Site
8. Blog Commenting
9. Social Networking Site
10. Classified Ads
11. Online Group Posting
12 press release submission
13 Creating blogs..
On page optimization
1. Website Initial Reviews / Research
2. Keyword Research
3. Keyword Target
4. Competitor Review & Research
5. SEO – Content Revision
6. Title and Meta Tag Implementation
7. Alt, h1, h2,h3 ,B Adjustments
8. Minimizing broken links, code errors, html and CSS validation
9. Sitemap creation and implementation
10. Google Site Map Creation (XML) & Update Regularly
11. Google analytics
12. Webmaster Tool
I am going to mentioned some projects of seo handled by me and are on top ranked in Google and all search engines
PR = 4
Alexa near about 9000
keyword = watch movies online
First page on Google
pr = 4
Alexa = 8000 approx.
keyword watch movies online
first page on Google
I am fresher on Odesk (only 400 hours).. But I can do my best in SEO..
I Commit myself to the process. I know SEO isn’t a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so the tactics that worked last year may not work this year. SEO requires a long-term outlook and commitment
You can reach me through
_____________
Thanks and regards
You’re Name

Sample 2:  Search Engine Optimization

Hi,
The best way to increase your website presence on first page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo engine’s first page is to optimize it with specific keywords. I have proven results of such type of achievements for various websites (Sample file is attached for your info). I will create following types of back links for the purpose:
1. Profile backlinks
2. Forum backinks
3. Social bookmarking
4. Blog comments on related blogs
5. Directory submission
If you have any query please let me know, I will be happy to serve you.
Warm regards,
(Your Name)

Sample 3:  Search Engine Optimization

Dear Hiring Manager
A link building system that will push your site to the 1st page. I am an expert in manual link building project and I am highly interested to work for you for this project.I am very much familiar with High Page Rank Do Follow link building as I have been doing it for some of my customers on a regular and fixed basis. I can follow your instruction exactly.
I will provide you complete report in excel sheet with directory website url, e-mail, password and submission confirmation link etc….
I do high page rank DO follow link building for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)of your website or blog, so that it gets Google HIGHER PAGE RANK, ALEXA Lower Website RANK and better Search Engine Ranking Postion (SERP).
I can write keyword optimized Search Engine Friendly META TITLE, Meta Tag, Meta Description and Rich Content for Website or Blog.
So i know how to analyze your keywords and make anchor text with HTML, BB code and Wiki Code with keywords for better SEO advantage. I will research analyze and make your anchor text with the best suitable keywords for better search engine optimization.
A number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio is very similar to your position. As you’ll see in my work history. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project.
I am available to chat by email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud. I will be available 40 hours full time per week for this position.
May i therefore and hope that u would be kindly grant me and give me one chance then you can check me easily.
Waiting to work for you.
Thanks
Your Name
 Sample 4:  Search Engine Optimization
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am familiar with both on-page and off-page SEO techniques. With off-page, I can generate links from blog comments, forum posting, Social Bookmarking, Directory submission etc; & with on-page, I know how to optimize the tags to make your site SEO-friendly.
I can dedicate 20 hours/week to your company, and my daily hours are negotiable. Please feel free to contact me through Skype. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
Regards,
You’re Name.
 (You’re here)

Sample 5:  Search Engine Optimization

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am Expert in White Hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO), I have 5+Years of Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Marketing, Link Building ETC…… I feel that I am an exact match for this position after thoroughly reviewing the job description, required qualifications, and preferences. I can bring your site in Google top ten results.
I have huge collection of high sites for back linking and link wheeling; I will use Google most recently updated algorithm’s strategy.
Waiting for you Kind Response….
Regards,
(Put your name here)

Thanks,
Name)
Sample 6:  Search Engine Optimization

odesk Cover Letter Sample For increase Google Ranking:

 Hi,
The best way to increase your website presence on first page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo engine's first page is to optimize it with specific keywords. I have proven results of such type of achievements for various websites (Sample file is attached for your info).
I will create following types of backlinks for the purpose:
1. Profile backlinks
2. Forum backinks
3. Social bookmarking
4. Blog comments on related blogs
5. Directory submission
If you have any query please let me know, I will be happy to serve you.
warm regards,
(Your Name)

Sample 7:  Search Engine Optimization

oDesk Sample Cover Letter for Advertising and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

Dear Hiring Manager,

Today I have found this job and I’m very considering your job such as these capabilities. I have fantastic experience in Advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Free Classified Websites, Facebook Page Promotion, YouTube Video Promotion and other related tasks.
I have fantastic control over the following activities:
·                                 Search Engine Optimization.
·                                 Increasing Facebook Page Likes.
·                                 Increasing YouTube video Views and Likes.
·                                 Posting ads in Classified Websites.
·                                 Posting in Blogs and Forums.
·                                 Article Writing, Spinning and Submission to Article Directories.
·                                 Social Networking and Social Bookmarking.
I believe my capabilities would be ideal for you. I can complete this job within the necessary period. Moving forward, I can make 30 hours/week for your job, and my daily time are versatile. I’m very vitalized to offer my alternatives for your job. You can get hold of me instantly to discuss this position further. I am mostly on Google or Skype. We can discuss there in a quick way, if you are interested.

Regards,
Name here

Sample 8:  Search Engine Optimization

Dear Sir/Madam/Hiring manager,
I found this job in odesk today and I am interesting to your job posted a name with Off shore link building  (name of work). Actually I am very knowledgeable in off page SEO like as forum posting, article submission, Blog posting, Book marking, pinging, rss submission, and many more. I have a good command on Google panda & sandbox and I know all the terms & condition of Google.There is a faith in my mind that my experience would be fit for you. I can finish the job within the given time period. I am new to odesk but i can guarantee about Google page rank in SERPs.
Best Regards with
Md: Belal hossain

Sample 9:  Search Engine Optimization

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Name of the post”. After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am suitable for the job. I am highly interested to work for you for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) of your website. So that, it gets Google HIGHER PAGE RANK and better Search Engine Ranking Position (SERP); that will ultimately drive traffic to your website. I look forward to Hiring from you soon. I am available in Skype.
Best Regards,
You’re Name

Sample 10:  Search Engine Optimization
Hello,
I am a professional SEO worker on oDesk and done many of projects successfully. I have over two years experience in this job and know various kinds of link building process. Please check the attached file. Sample Of Previous work :
Website : http://www.healthyheartdiet.info/
Keyword : http://www.healthyheartdiet.info/
Running Work :
Website : http://www.homefronttaxloans.com/
Keywords : Property Tax Loan and Property Tax Loans
Website : http://motorbiketyre.com/
Keyword : Motorcycle Tire Review

Sample 11:  Search Engine Optimization

Would you like quality link build for your site, like pr3,4,5&more?I’m ready to done your job with your satisfaction.
Thanks,

Sample 12:  Search Engine Optimization

Hello Sir,
I’m SEO Expert. I’ve 4+ years of experience in SEO/Sem/Link building/Traffic generation/Top ranking on Google.

Thanks,


 Sample 13:  Video SEO -YouTube SEO Cover Letter 

Hi Dear Hiring Manager,
Good Evening/morning/afternoon.
My name is _______ . I am in SEO since _____ . SEO has changed since last few years, Google updating its Algorithm every time to deliver the Best Results.
I use these Methods to Rank Videos on YouTube.
1. Geotag Your Video
2. Link Your Business in the Description
3. Include Your NAP
4. Associate the Video with Your Google+ Local Page
5. Building Scalable Niche Links to your Video to rank it Higher than your competitor.
6. Closed Captions (Great method so Search Engine Crawl your Videos.).
7. Adding the Script in the Description
8. Naming the Video File with Keywords
9. Tags from other videos which rank well for the keywords
I am looking for a quick conversation. Looking a positive Response.
Kindly Regards,
Your name

Sample 14:  Google Analytic Job Cover letter

Hi,
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am expert in doing Google Analytic, Google webmasters tools, Google Tag manager.
These things are Necessary while going through Analytic.
** Tracking, E commerce Tracking, Tracking Thank you, contact us pages.
** creating Goals, Any specific page, user interactions (if user is on a specific page more than 5 minutes) leads, Newsletter Subscription .Event
** Site Search you will be able to find list of Keywords people searching in your website. That’s great while starting new campaigns.
** Filters (Excluding area, Own Traffic stats etc)
** Connections with Google Adwords, Google webmasters tools
Looking to get a Positive Reply.
Kindly Regards,
You’re Name

Sample 15:  PR-Reputation Management Jobs in Odesk Cover Letter

Hi,
Dear Hiring Manager,
This is happening in Real world. Previous Employees, Partners doing these things to defame any Business, Person, Company.
You don’t need to worry we are having experience in handling these type of Reputation management Campaigns.
WE have worked with Few Irish Companies, Clients.
This is the straight forward Plan to handle these types of problems.
We are not sure of anything in term of Black Hat SEO. Sometimes we have seen that people doing Black hat go against them. Sometimes they are going to bury few results & still their results are on Top. So this is not the good way to these types of campaigns.
their are 200+ Social media (Renowned) , web Properties where we can create Free Profiles , we can add article / Content about that specific keyword you want results to bury to 7-8th page in Search Engine . after building these properties , Blogs, articles , we need to do White hat SEO ( Niche Link Building to keep them on Top & your undesired results will be bury in 8-10th pages even further.
Don’t use black hat SEO on unwanted Result as this is not permanent Solution.
I am confirmed when you doing Black hat SEO, in next Google Algorithm Update your undesired results will be again on Top with Penguin, Panda, Update.
Have a Look @ the Plan & let us know if you have any Further Questions.
Kindly Regards,
your Name.

Sample 16: Link Removal -Disavow Cover letter

Hi,
Dear Hiring Manager,
Link Removals How Does this Work?
There are 4 simple steps to using the Remove’em service, helping you get your site reconsidered by Google quicker than ever. In addition you can view the remove’em video tutorial.
Step 1: Uncover the Bad Links while Filtering the Good
Just type in your domain name and we will grab the top links to your site from the 3 leading link information providers. Using our proprietary systems, you can easily find all the links that use manipulative anchor text to determine which ones you might need to remove.
Step 2: Contact webmasters to request link removals
Contact Website Owner, webmasters to remove your Link From their website
Step 3: Track your campaign’s progress
Check your campaign constantly check whether your links have been removed. You can easily monitor your campaign’s progress in terms of number of webmasters contacted, number of successful link removals, and numbers of unique linking domains remaining.
Step 4: Export your results and submit reconsideration request
Once you are happy with the links removed, you can export your results which you will then upload to Google Docs. Let the Google Quality Team know where the doc is when you file your reconsideration request, so they can see all the efforts you have undertaken to clean up the web.
Looking to work with you on long term basis.
Kindly Regards,
You’re Name:

 Sample 17: Cover Letter for Adwords Jobs on Odesk

Hi dear Hiring Manager,
I’m an innovative Google Adwords SEM service provider; Google Adwords, Bing Ads/Ad Center, YSM, Infolink, LinkedIn and Facebook PPC Professional/Cloaking expert, AdSense/DFP/Wildfire Manager, SEO, and Writer (SEO Articles/PR/Contents).
Started career as an IT professional, I accumulated over decade of experience in business planning, Marketing, development, and management. You may find me a handy assistance to your SEM needs. I believe in good business ethics and imply best business practices in efficient and timely manner. A cost-benefit ratio to be always in favor of my buyer/client, as I regard, is alone the strongest recommendation to your job! :-)
Kindly Regards,
You’re Name

Sample 18: Link Building Cover Letter

Hi hiring Manager,
Good day
My name is ___________    Providing Search Engine Optimization services from last _____ Years. My expertise includes SEO, SEM, Social Media, Link Building, PPC & Brand Reputation Management services.
I aimed to increase your search rankings and to market your products and services to specified targets based on latest search algorithms like Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird.
My link building strategies is to Work with Authority sites .eg.
High pr websites (High pr pages where link is going to be build. Not the Domain pr).
Do follow attribute.
Less amount of Outbound links.
Citation, Local Links
All the links will be Manual & all of them will be approved links No moderated or Waiting links.
I will ping all Created Links, Bookmark them & Generate Rss of each Page & Blind them with aRss Blinder tool & submit those blinds Rss to Rss directories so that Search engines index them quickly.
Relevancy of Websites always matter When ever Search engines Generate SERP results.
I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud.
Regards,
You’re Name

Sample 19: Keyword Research Cover Letter for Odesk

Hi Hiring Manager,
Good day
My name is _____ Providing Search Engine Optimization services from last 2 Years.
My expertise includes SEO, SEM, Social Media, Link Building, PPC & Brand Reputation Management services. I aimed to increase your search rankings and to market your products and services to specified targets based on latest search algorithms like Caffeine Panda, Penguin.
I have tremendous amount of Experience in Search Engine Optimization Field. Have used
Keyword ninja [Paid]
These Tools for keyword Research
Google Keyword Planner
Ãœbersuggest
http://www.google.com/trends
Market Samurai
SEM Rush
Word tracker
Good Keywords v3
NicheBot Classic
Waiting for your Kind Reply
I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud.
Regards,
You’re Name

Sample 20: Page Speed Optimization Cover Letter for Odesk SEO Jobs

Hi dear Hiring Manager,
My name is _____ working in SEO from Last ___ years .lets discuss your Posting.
Page loading time is obviously an important part of any website’s user experience. And many times we’ll let it slide to accommodate better aesthetic design, new nifty functionality or to add more content to web pages. Unfortunately, website visitors tend to care more about speed than all the bells and whistles we want to add to our websites. Additionally, page loading time is becoming a more important factor when it comes to search engine rankings.
I use these 5 tools to check website speed Issues.
1. WebPageTest
2. PageSpeed
3. Yslow
4. Compression Testing
5. Cacheability
These can be done to speed up your website.
Leverage browser caching
Enable Keep-Alive
Enable gzip compression
Make landing page redirects cacheable
Use a CDN
Reduce DNS lookups
I believe that I will be a great source for you .
Kindly Regards,
You’re Name

Sample 21: Affiliate network Job cover letter

Hi Hiring Manager,
Good day
My name is _____ Providing Search Engine Optimization services from last ____ Years.
My expertise includes SEO, SEM, Social Media, Link Building, PPC & Brand Reputation Management services.
I have been in Affiliate marketing since _____ . First of my project was Kindle Amazon, We earn Tremendous amount on this project .
Best Platform for affiliate is CJ. Its best paying affiliate network,
I have hands on these affiliate marketing platforms.
** Affiliate Future
**Webgains
**Commission Junction
**Commission Junction
**ClickBank
**Affiliate Window
**ROI ROCKET
**Amazon & ebay
I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you’re moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud.
Regards,
You’re Name

Sample 22: Data Entry Assistant & SEO

Dear Manager,
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Data Entry Assistant & SEO Good English” After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor.
I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
I look forward to Hiring from you soon.
You’re Name

Sample 23: Web & SEO analyzer

Good day sir,
I have checked everything on your post and I’m appetent to let you know that I’ve expertness and commercial experience in this category with excellent feedback .I’ve been professionally engaged as web & SEO analyzer, web developing, web content writer . Hire me and get your job done perfectly, honestly and in trusted way. Looking forward to get started ASAP
Thanks
You’re Name

Odesk Sample Cover Letter for SMM

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for Social Media Marketing

Sample 24: SMM Job Cover Letter

Hello,
I’m working as an SMM expert and providing Online Marketing services. I have attached SMM portfolio on which I had worked in past. I have achieved good results for my previous clients Client Reference available.
Thanks
Your name goes here
Sample 25:  SMM Job Cover Letter
Hello,
I feature as an SMM & Internet Marketing expert with _______ years of experience in the field of SMM. I am comfortable communicating in English and will be available on Skype for text or voice chat.
ABOUT YOUR PROJECT:
I will work with my efficient & latest SMM techniques to promote your business create, brand awareness, brand promotion, lead generation, increase sales.
I can provide you with complete Internet Marketing Services suiting your requirements and preferences as I possess hands on expertise at social media campaigns. Here is the list of Social Media sites I can target-
• Facebook:
- Sharing your profile page with other social sites.
- Joining the groups will help in getting real fans
- Joining networks through networked blogs.
- Creating Facebook badge helps in sharing profile on other sites.
- Using Facebook events, FunWall to create a message or send a greeting to fans & friends.
• YouTube:
- Creation/ Integration with Google account
- Manual video submission
- SEO optimization of your video.
- Proper submission according to guidelines of Video Sharing sites.
- Bookmarking submission of your video.
• Twitter:
- Posting interesting relevant tweet.
- Using keywords in the tweet.
- Sharing links to useful content.
- Using search feature o discover what your followers want.
- Connecting with the right people and tweet with them.
- Engaging your audience
- Bringing Twitter Followers Back to Your Website
- Tweet links to your blog.
- Connect your LinkedIn account with your Twitter account
• Digg:
- Making your Avatar stand out
- Getting bold, striking, but don’t offend unnecessarily.
- Marketing your brand
- Thinking of SU as people digging ideas rather than websites
- Not only stumble your own stuff but others also.
- Choosing your topics carefully.
- Getting more votes
• Linkedin:
- Creating a Company Profile
- Using LinkedIn Polls
- Answering a Question
- Participating with Groups
- Creating a Group
- Leaving a Status Update
- Asking for Recommendations
- Posting Job Opportunities
- Building a Company Buzz
• Stumbleupon:
- Selling merchandise on MySpace
- Add keywords to your profile page
- Meet others on MySpace like musicians, music fans, tech junkies, or others
• Google+
- Creation of new accounts
- Sharing pictures from your profile to other photo sites.
- Adding Videos.
- Adding more friends in your circle.
- Actively commenting on other posts.
- Talking to friends.
- Adding posts
- Making more following than followers for twitter
• Pinterest:
- Creation of new account
- Creating pins across fans
- Personalized and accurate categorization of images
- Appropriate image search & sharing
- Connect with like-minded people
• Blogs:
- Creating interesting blogs
- Writing must be interesting enough to make people subscribe for more
- Researching topics and turn them into exciting new literature
- Writing compelling emails that sell and retain subscribers
- Optimization of text & picture blog
PORTFOLIO SHOWCASSING:
Please check the following to have a look at few case studies of SMM projects we have undertaken and successfully accomplished.
Please note that each project requirement is unique in its own sense and the solution is thus custom prepared (tailor-made) to suit the requirements.
Do feel free to contact me should you require any further information or provide me with your contact details and appropriate time to contact you and I will be glad to call you and discuss your requirements further.
I will look forward to work with you and hope to develop a long term business relationship.
Thanks & Regards,
You’re Name
Sample 26:  SMM Job Cover Letter
Dear hiring manager!
You job post caught my attention where you required the skills of Social Media Marketing. Let me tell you that I have  I have created few websites in the past and I have satisfied the clients, with my skills. I have good experience in PHP website and online applications development.
The world of social media is ever-changing and I took interest to do important and best practices to ensure that I can do all I can to keep my marketing campaigns and initiatives fresh. I have researched the latest and greatest trends in marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, and YouTube and here’s are what I found:

Facebook

Facebook users like photos. They upload at least 350 million of them every day. Take advantage of this by sharing photos to drive engagement.
  • Example: Starbucks posts photos to Facebook from Instagram, and many of the brand’s photos are taken by customers — not the company.

Twitter

Implement Twitter cards so that any tweets of your content include applicable visual media.
  • Example: Huffington Post includes an image with each tweet and customizes the title tag. You can take this further by attributing content to creators, customizing the snippet, and using images up to 560 x 750 px.

Google+

Cross-post between Google+ Hangouts and your normal YouTube videos — the video and any comments automatically show up in the Google+ news stream.
  • Example: Toyota uses Google+ Hangouts to create an interactive, visual experience — the Toyota Collaborator enables 5 people to design their dream Toyota and take it on a virtual test drive with Google Maps.

Flickr

On Flickr, the goal is to enjoy high-quality photos in collections, so only post your best ones.
Example: Tyson Robichaud makes photography interactive by setting up challenges. Winning photos are posted o his Flickr page and shared with a larger audience, which drives engagement for him and the featured photographers.

Pinterest

Brand pins with your logo to create visual reminders.
  • Example: Nordstrom is the most-followed brand on Pinterest. By offering free shipping on the most-pinned items, it drives online engagement and in-store sales.

Instagram

Encourage your customers to use your company’s hashtag and reward them by “regramming” the best ones.
  • Example: Facilitate conversations that are already happening on Instagram. Chobani uses hashtags created by the community, not the company.Vine You only have 6 seconds to work with in a Vine video, so use objects that align with your company’s brand.
·         Example: Place your product front and center like Oreo. Almost all of their Vines begin with its celebrated cookie in full portrait mode.

LinkedIn

Make an interactive resume by adding rich media and detailed descriptions, including photos, presentations, and demos.
  • Example: Chef Paul Maloney showcases images of his delicious food creations, resulting in more views and job requests.

YouTube

Take advantage of YouTube’s video editor and combine existing videos to create new ones that show your product in action.
  • Example: ADT’s YouTube channel enables viewers to look inside the homes of professional athletes who use ADT Pulse.
The above facts are what I found and since marketing is my favorite field that’s why I chose this field at university level. You can also review my portfolio and profile (IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS JOB HISTORY AND PORTFOLIO ITEMS). Review the feedback of my past clients and you will come to know about my skills (IF YOUR PROFILE HAS FEEDBACK OF PREVIOUS CLIENTS). I am mostly available through Skype, where we can discuss in an efficient way.
Regards: (You’re Name here…)
Sample 27: SMM Job Cover Letter

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for Marketing

Dear Hiring Manager!
With a stellar track record of increasing market share, profitability, and product offerings, it is a
pleasure to submit my cover letter for Marketing Manager. I believe that, upon review, you will recognize that my innovative strategies are exactly what you required in your job description.
Developing product strategy and managing products is what I do best. Whether implementing and troubleshooting the marketing plans that form the underpinnings of a Successful high-tech business or developing new business, building partner relationships, and enabling companies to penetrate their markets I prove myself to be a proficient strategic product manager and profit-minded market developer. I want to bring that talent to your open position Marketing Manager.
My greatest strengths match those most necessary to consistent growth and success:
  • Expertise in developing profitable partnerships and forging global strategic alliances.
  • Proficiency in identifying untapped markets and business opportunities both nationally and internationally.
  • Strong track record of bottom-line responsibility for product launch, pricing, marketing and promotional initiatives.
  • A career-long history of consistently increasing productivity and reducing costs.
My keen business insight and in-depth knowledge of improving operations while leading tactical marketing activities will enable me to impact your bottom line. I am confident of in my combination of drive and experience will provide you with an invaluable resource.
I most recently demonstrated my strategic ability as I successfully made recommendations at Total Broadcast Television that resulted in a major company reorganization and an improved product positioning. I have consistently contributed my marketing management skills, while motivating team members, fine-tuning sales programs and marketing plans, and juggling multiple projects.
My marketing and product-management experience is extensive and diverse, from strategic account development and channel management to new product launch. I am a strong communicator with un-surpassed interpersonal skills. I interact well with everyone from Subordinates to top executives, and I have the leadership skills to train and motivate. If you wish to reach me you can do so via Skype, Yahoo Messenger or Google talk.
Regards: [You’re Name here…]
Sample 28: SMM Job Cover Letter
Hello, I’m working as an SMM expert and providing Online Marketing services.
I have attached SMM portfolio on which I had worked in past.
I have achieved good results for my previous clients Reference.
Thanks
(Put your name here)

Odesk SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter Samples


Sample 29: SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter
Hi Sir/Ma’am
I am familiar on SEO/SEM/SMM. With me working on your project you can be rest assured about the quality. I will always keep you informing about the progress so that you can be in loop and relaxed. I am really enthusiastic about the project. We believe in work quality, customer satisfaction and timely delivery of projects for better relations with customers, Achieving100% customer satisfaction and proving my best services. Regardless of the project, my main goal is providing you with superior and speedy service. All of my work is completed with a high level of accuracy and professionalism – often ahead of schedule. I am aware of google new penalization rules.
Sincerely,
Your name here
Sample 30: SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter
Hi,
Yes, I have actually read the requirements of this job. I have 7 years experience in SEO and Internet marketing. I am expert in all types of link building, Directory links, social bookmarking links, article submission links, Forums comments links, Pauls/Angela Profiles links. I really wants to make long term business relation with you and every client. So you can hire me for trial bases or full time bases . I do white hat SEO. I do manual links building. Please check my SEO test scores of odesk
Please give me a chance to start work with your company. I will give you best results more than your expectations.
Thanks
Your name here
Sample 31: SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter
Honorable Sir
According to your publication on oDesk, I am submitting my cover letter to you. I am a specialist on SEO/SEM/SMM,Keyword research,Blog Comment, Web Research,Link Building using social bookmark sites and Angela &Paul Link.I am an Expert in Link wheel and web2.0 submission.My experience gave me an excellent background . I can promote your site on Google Rank.I have 1 year experience on this field and a huge collection of Links.
Just say how I have to do work and I will give my level best result to you. I can promote your site in Google,Yahoo,Bing as well as other search engine first page within 3 weeks.
Thank you Sir
Your name here
Sample 32: SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter
Dear Sir/ Madam,
With reference to your job posting ,I intend to apply for this post. I have been working in Hyper Tech Organization at following assignments; Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Link Building and managing content since 3 years and recently started my career as freelancer and working independently as an SEO Expert.While working in Hyper Tech I have grown professionally and personally. It has immensely helped me enhancing my capabilities to work in edgy deadlines and meeting the targets. I can work on any kind of blogs, Angela Edwards and Paul’s Backlinks Packet. If I will be asked for any other kind of SEO assignment, I will accept it with great pleasure. It might help me to upgrade my skills and experience as well. If you have any further queries regarding my work or experience, please let me know. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanking you in advance.
Regards,
Your name here
Sample 33: SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter

oDesk Sample Cover Letter for Advertising and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

Dear Hiring Manager,
Today I have found this job and I’m very considering your job such as these capabilities. I have fantastic experience in Advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Free Classified Websites, Facebook Page Promotion, YouTube Video Promotion and other related tasks.
I have fantastic control over the following activities:
•        Search Engine Optimization.
•        Increasing Facebook Page Likes.
•        Increasing YouTube video Views and Likes.
•        Posting ads in Classified Websites.
•        Posting in Blogs and Forums.
•        Article Writing, Spinning and Submission to Article Directories.
•        Social Networking and Social Bookmarking.
I believe my capabilities would be ideal for you. I can complete this job within the necessary period. Moving forward, I can make 30 hours/week for your job, and my daily time are versatile. I’m very vitalized to offer my alternatives for your job. You can get hold of me instantly to discuss this position further. I am mostly on Google or Skype. We can discuss there in a quick way, if you are interested.
Regards,
Your name here
Sample 34: SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter

oDesk Sample Cover Letter for Advertising Manager

Dear Hiring Manager!
As I understand from the job post posted, in oDesk, you need a freelancer for new advertising tasks. I have seven years of experience working as an Advertising Sales Representative, and I would like to offer my experiences and skill in order to work in Genovese Association Co., and develop the advertising of the company to a better level. Additionally, I have four years of experience in serving in the military, planning and making advertisements for promoting employment in the Defense sector. Figures show that I contributed about 10% increment in the number of youngsters joining the Defense sector. Please find the details in the portfolios in my oDesk profile. I possess strong creative, dynamic and detail oriented nature that allow me to handle my position excellently. I graduated from Jenkins University, Miami, Florida in 2002 majoring in Business Advertisement, and ever since I always give contribution in the advertisement area. As a further reference of my capabilities and skills, you can read my resume that I enclose along with the letter.
Please consider my application as I think I can considerably contribute towards the organization and I am sure serving in your firm will only add to my knowledge, experience and help me develop a niche for myself. I appreciate your time in reading my letter, and I would love to discuss about this job opportunity in detail. Please contact me once you have time via Skype, Yahoo Messenger or Google Talk. Thank you for your consideration.
Regards: [You’re Name here…]
Sample 35: SEO/SEM/SMM Cover Letter
Hello,
I’m working as an SEO/SMM/SEM expert and providing Online Marketing services from past 6 years. I specialize in Off Page and On Page Search Engine Optimization and have worked successfully with clients around the globe. I have attached SEO portfolio of websites on which I had worked in past. Please find the attachment. Since I have started working a new web development and marketing company E3S (Eureka Smart Software Solutions) my account on oDesk does not have history though I have successfully done search engine optimization for various clients using various tools and techniques. Some of the prominent projects that I have worked on in the past are given below
Hague Expat Housing (http://hague-expat-housing.com) keyword optimization and page rank improvement. Achieved first page listing for Hague Expat Flats and Hague Expat Housing Agency. Also managed the PPC campaign for the same.
• Damai Bungalows (http://www.damaibungalows.com) –Did off page and on page optimization (including generating of Meta tags). Keyword optimization was also done for the website. Achieved first page ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing for “Sumatra surf holiday” and “surf camps Sumatra” amongst other keywords.
• House and LandPackageCenter (http://www.houseandlandpackagecentre.com.au) –One of the most challenging keywords for which the website was to be optimized for. Achieved first page ranking on Google.com.au for the following phrases “house and land packages perth”, “house and land packages Brisbane” and “investment properties perth”.Looking forward to get Hired ASAP
Thanks

You’re Name

No comments: