Tuesday 10 February 2015

Odesk Cover Letter Samples for Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer Cover Letter Samples

Sample 1: Graphic Designer

Dear Sir,
This is Your Name Here from India, I’m a professional graphics designer. I have 4 Years Experience in graphics design.

I have a site where I a website where I publish various graphics design tutorial. I have excellent experience in logo and banner design. I can create high quality design in a few times. I have confident that I will do your work very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feedback which is very important for my future carrier in odesk. Here I attached some of my logo and banner design projects. Hope you would like those. If you want to see more sample of my work you can visit my site
(Put your website name where you posted graphic related tutorials)
I’m available in Skype, G.talk, YM or MSN for chat.
Thanks and Regards
You’re Name Here

Sample 2: Graphic Designer

Dear Hiring Manager,
This is X (Put your name here), I’m a professional graphics designer. I have 3 Years experience in graphics design. I have excellent experience in logo and banner design. I can create high quality design in a short time. I have confident that I will do your work very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feedback which is very important for my future carrier in odesk. Here I attached some of my logo and banner design projects. If provided one opportunity to work with you, you must take me as your permanent employee.. Hope you would like these. . I’m waiting for your kind response.
I’m available in Skype. I can dedicate 20 hours/week to your company, and my daily hours are negotiable.
Thanks and Regards,
(Put your name here)

Sample 3: Graphic Designer

Dear Hiring Manager
I recently graduated with Diploma in Graphic Design from Unishaduguna International College and would like to submit my resume and application for graphic designer position you posted here in oDesk. I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print medias. The position seems an ideal prospect in view of my experience and career aspirations. I now desire a fresh challenge with the possibility of progression to enable me to fulfill my career objectives and build upon the highly relevant design skills I have already attained.
As my resume reflects. l have amassed over 12 years’ progressive web and graphic design experience. Presently. I am working as Lead Web Designer at ABC Design Solutions where for the past 8 years I have played a key role in the design and layout of web portals of high profile clients including major music labels. PR and advertising companies. Prior to this, I was a Graphic Designer at XYZ Creations where I gained insightful experience on layout and design, working proactively with team members to meet deadlines.
I would welcome the chance to apply the skills and knowledge I have gained to your vacancy and I feel my abilities would prove to be an asset for your organization. I am comfortable working as part of a team or individually and have an in-depth understanding of emerging technologies in new media and also experience of working with different designing software, including the following:
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • lnDesign
  • Corel Draw
  • Flash
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you at your convenience to discuss your current and future needs and how i might serve them. I believe I am a suitable candidate for the position in view of my professional experience, skill set and successful projects. In the meantime. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your kind attention and consideration.
Regards: [Your Name Here…]

Sample 4: Graphic Designer

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for Graphics Designing / Logo Designing / Banner Designing

Dear Hiring Manager,

Today I have discovered this job in oDesk, and I’m very considering your job including these abilities. I have excellent encounter in graphics designing, logo designing and banner designing. I have excellent command over Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and other related applications. I believe my abilities would be perfect for you. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame.

“Moving ahead, I can commit 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. You can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.”

I am mostly on Yahoo or Skype. We can talk about there in a fast way, if you are fascinated.

Regards,
XXXXX

Sample 5: Graphic Designer

oDesk Cover Letter Sample for Adobe Photoshop

Dear  Hiring Manager
It is with great eagerness that l present to you my resume for the position as the Adobe Photoshop Graphics Designer that you posted here in oDesk. Being a creative designer I enjoy thinking uniquely with ideas and trying something new and Everyday I am trying to expand my skills set in Adobe Photoshop and always wiling to learn something new. I am extremely dedicated to what l create in Adobe Photoshop and strive for the best work possible. My previous experiences in Adobe Photoshop include interactive design, user experience, motion graphics, web design and print design. Completing these assignments lave increased my skills in all adobe Design Suite Programs.
I am extremer inspired by your company that you mentioned in your job post and want to be a part of what you create in Adobe Photoshop. Designing is something, which is directed towards humans. Designing is like solving human problems by finding out and executing the right solution. Offering best creative design solution for solving business problems is something that I am good at. My clients come to me with their business problem, they have been struggling with, and I help them in developing flexible and exciting marketing collateral’s for building excellent brand awareness promoting all the product benefits and enhancing the professional look. I know the importance of properly balancing the needs of the client and visioning them with cost efficient and practical design formats. I constantly strive for developing effective solutions, which are interesting and inviting, but at the same time mirrors the core values of the client’s mission and vision. Some of my key accomplishments in Adobe Photoshop are highlighted here:
  • l redesigned mare than 20 icons for an automobile company; It incorporated some fun elements without changing the main logo of the industry.
  • Initiated a new color for the main page of a Tech magazine with some illustration charts and diagrams for improving the design and formatting.
  • Also, I improved the formatting, navigation and aesthetics for all the heavy university websites Increased revenues for some of the real estate agencies fer more than one year by creating interesting marketing messages.
  • Infused a new marketing and advertising strategies for two local restaurants.
I look forward to the opportunity to discuss with you my experiences and how my unique skill set will benefit the Archer Group. Thank you for your tine and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards: [Your Name Here…]

No comments: