Wednesday 11 February 2015

Odesk Cover Letter Samples for E-commerce

E-commerce Cover Letter Samples

Sample 1: E-commerce

Hi,
Let me introduce me as a hard working data entry professional willing to go that extra mile to achieve the targets set forth.

I have excellent English skills and proficiency in E-commerce site navigation. I hope would be the right candidate for the current position with you. Awaiting an affirmative response from your end.
Thanks and
Regards,
Your Name goes here

Samples 2: E-commerce

Dear Hiring manager,
I am very excited about your project “Put the Job Title Here” that you posted recent. I have much knowledge about this work. Already I have done few projects like this. Please reply me to give few tasks by which I will proof my working skill & I can ensure you that I will work best.
However, I am a long time and regular worker of odesk. I can work 40+ hours per week.I have Skype id and Email for easy communication; if you want I will send you.
I am ready for face an interview and I am ready to start work by your great kind response.
Thanking to you

(Put your name here)

No comments: